Saturday, September 10, 2011

She is My Heart

Pin It

Tomorrow - TOMORROW!!!!! My dear, you turn 2! Or as you say, "twwwwwoooooooooooo!". I have never been so excited, sad, nostalgic and joyful. This year you have blossomed and your personality is better than I EVER could have imagined. I love watching you grow into a "big girl".

Pin It

Your joy is contagious and you have never ceased to make me smile or give me comfort. I'm excited to see how you interpret faith and God this upcoming year. I know that He looks at you and melts. Your father and I are so extremely blessed by your presence and smile. You rock, girl!!!

Pin It

5 comments:

Nikki Darlin' said...

My daughter just turned 2, it's a awesome year and they grow so much. Happy Birthday Mia!

Skye said...

Beautiful shots. Really! And the fact she was born on 9/11 - let me just make a comment that it is a wonderful thing to show how life continues and the children of our world will continue on in the memory of those who are gone on that day 10 years ago. It is a bittersweet day but what a wonderful way to celebrate life! Happy Birthday Mia!

Erica said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! Your blog is so cute! :)
-Erica from http://fortheloveofjordica.blogspot.com/

Katherines Corner said...

Lovely photos, they grow so quickly my baby turned 31 this year...sigh... Hugs P.S>I'm having my very first blog hop today Please stop by and link up your lovely blog.

Natalie said...

Awww she is just too precious! Happy birthday to your beautiful little girl!