Wednesday, March 9, 2011

KETCHUP - {Catching Up} :]

Oh myLANTA. I feel like I've just been SOOO busy. And quite honestly, I haven't been THAT busy. But I feel like it and I'm not sure why. But I guess that's how life goes sometimes.

As for the winner of the headbands which I promised to announce Friday and I totally FORGOT to post it...it's Skye from First Time Mama - First Time Blogger!! Congratulations SKYE!!! I will let Kelsey know how to get a hold of you!!!

So there's my first woops of the post.

My second comes at this fine point where I tell you that Maia started Pre-K and I took a picture of her adorable uniform and it's still on the CAMERA!!! Cuz I've been editing pictures from this lovely photo shoot with a dear, dear sister/friend of mine.




But I have these pics of my baby!




My third woops is that I was in the middle of writing this last night and got hung up watching MTV's I Used To Be Fat. All of these teens have just deep emotional problems with food. And I was inspired by the coaches. I have said for the past two weeks that when I'm done with P90X and Insanity, I want to be a coach. And just watching last night confirmed it. Because these people aren't only there to teach you to exercise and push you and help you with food choices BUT they're working through deep emotional issues and I just love that stuff. I LOVE helping. I have a HUGE passion for people.

Anyways....we went up near the volcano and there's this neat little place sectioned off from the rest of the world and it has a lake...a cute little lake, which looks handmade but I don't care! It's the first lake I've seen here in Costa Rica EVER. It was beautiful and I got burned...needless to say!


And these fish kept trying to eat a wire coming from the bridge thingy and there was like a school of fish sooo huge it was unreal.




And Jose's Cousin...Karla...took us. She's like THE sweetest soul I've ever ever ever met! I love her so much!


And as we were all eating a snack lounging in the shade, Karla pulled out her bible and a notebook and just started goin at it...I'm tellin ya, she's a neat woman.


Jose and I don't take pictures together too often....I find myself to be bashful of being in front of the camera because of weight issues...but WHAT THE HECK eh?


And we drove back down the mountain and a guy was selling fruit on the side of the road...as most people do to make a living here...we got this HUGE bag of strawberries for only $2, hello strawberry protein shakes!


So my week has been interesting...I get to catch up on yours now!
XOXO,
ME

10 comments:

Nitzalie said...

I LOVE the 4th picture. She is such a cutie and those eyes, Beautiful! Liking the new layout on your blog..pretty cool;)

Andrea said...

Yes! You can come be my trainer, bring strawberry protein shakes please:) Your friend and your daughter are both so beautiful!

Tootsie said...

you take wonderful photos! I will be stalking around here to see if I can learn anything! lol
I am a new follower!

Nikki Darlin' said...

Sounds like an awesome week. That's a awesome price of strawberries.

Jen said...

You week looks rad. Ya, I just said rad.
You photos are rockin'. Ya, I just said rockin'.
I miss the peaz outta you. Ya, I don't know what peaz means. But it fits.

But really, I miss your cute lil' face. Like, really.

Skye said...

I'm so excited to get my headbands - thank you so much. She did email me.
The pictures of Maia are simply beautiful. What a pretty little girl she is!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! You look great!

Ashley said...

You always capture such beautiful pictures. I feel the same way, so busy but not sure doing what. :) xo

kitten said...

Sounds like a great week. I totally know what you mean, I used to love the camera, but after giving birth and is still far away from my pre-preg weight and fitting those old clothes, I am not too comfortable in front of the camera anymore. I'd rather stay behind it. But you know what, I think that you are gorgeous and shouldn't be bashful in front of it. :)

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I love all of these photos, seriously!