Hellooooo so I'm supposed to be exercising but thought - "since I have some self time, I'll post a short blog!"
So here you are- Before and After {from Pixel Perfect}

Basically, I have been playing around a lot the past few days... I bought a great action set from Paint the Moon - Picture Perfect. I LOVE IT. For this particular picture I lightened the skin tones, softened her face, brought out some highlights, brought out detail in the hair and lashes, and then put moonbeam on it at a very low opacity since it got lightened a lot in the other steps. And yeahh :]
Edit:

XOXO,
ME


18 comments:
wow * beautiful!
cuuttee
Wow what a huge difference! So CUTE!
great edit!
oh my goodness the crop turns into something really beautiful! very nice job
i recently (within the last month or so)discovered your blog and you know your my freaking favorite so i wanted to stop by and let you know i have an award for you! :)
-Christa
I love this! Adorable photo!
Wowza! You got talent, girl!
I gave you a blogging award! Check it out if you want to participate:
http://elephantsrainboots.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-blog-award.html
This edit is AMAZING!
What a great edit...looks like two different pictures. Beautiful.
Very cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now your newest follower!
April
http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com
Wow that really makes the photo even prettier (if possible). You have a lovely subject to work with!
What a beautiful edit! I am at such a loss with editing, I just lose all my patience and end up going with the extreme basics.
Very cute. ^_^ I have a set from PTM as well, but it's been neglected. You've inspired me to pull it out again! Have a lovely Friday!
{Repeat By Heart from FTLOB}
Great edit!
Cute blog! Hooray I'm your 200th follower!
That's exciting!
~Angel :]
Gorgeous, you have such an eye for creating a beautiful image!
Love the pics, they look GREAT! ♥ BJ
Post a Comment