I was 19 when I found I was pregnant...Maia has been a part of my life for a while now and has to do with about 80% of the things that come out of my mouth. Besides the totally just ridiculously stupid things I manage to say and take back in .8 seconds. I am the only person in the world that will walk into the same glass door 4 times before figuring out that it is a glass door. But anyways, bunnytrail aside...I love Maia and so for every birthday here on out, I do have something to celebrate! And that is simply that God has entrusted me to watch over the most amazing little person I've ever met and heck, what more of a gift, she looks like me! Hahaha. jussss kiddin! I'm not that conceited.

However I am conceited enough to take a picture and place myself in it twice :] even tho one of me is blurry...still working on this.

Or to take pictures of some new shoes I got in the mail!!! Which *ahem* I LOVE!!!


Everyone needs a little yellow to spice up their life...


Or in Maia's case...some pink Puma's from grandma and grandpa :]

Or perhaps we all need a little bit of "little lovers" for our life...or birthday!!!

Have a good Monday y'all!
XOXO,
ME


20 comments:
MAY YOU HAVE THE HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!
I LOVE YOU TO A BAZILLION PIECES!!!!!
XOXOXOXO
~me and baby boy~
Happy Birthday, Sonya!!
Cute photos, love the new shoes! Happy Birthday.
HAppy birthday!!!! Does suck it's on a monday. We have so much in common. I got preggo at 19 too! And we both have daughters who look like us. LOL.
Happy stinkin' Birthday to a beautiful woman. I hope your day is ahhhh-mazing!
Awww happy birthday! Love both shoes...like triple love them!! She really is a cutiepie:)
Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!!!
Happy birthday! Such a beautiful gift you have... Maia!
happy birthday chicka!
I hope it is as wonderful as you! :)
Happy Birthday!!! Love the shoes! Hope you have an amazing day!
Happy, happy birthday!!!
Heya, since its your birthday and all..I nominated you for a bloscar!
Just kidding, that isn't why.
http://eisymorgan.blogspot.com/2011/02/introducing-bloscars.html
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday!!
I was 19 too when I found out I was pregnant with my son.
LOVE all the pictures, especially of all the cute shoes!
Happy Birthday!! I hope it was Wonderful!!!! I love the new shoes!! Yellow is my favorite color!
Happy birthday! I LOVE all those shoes! xo
this is too cute, happy birthday <3
happy birthday my dear!! pamper yourself!
May you have a great year ahead of you! xoxo
Love the shoes! Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that you are a FINALIST for the BLOSCARS! Voting starts at 8:30 am and winners will be announced Sunday night! We would love to do an interview with you if you have time. Please email me at eisymorgan@gmail.com if you are interested and mention BLOSCARS in the subject! Thanks!! Congrats and Good Luck!
I'm glad you had a happy Birthday. I'm glad you don't mind sharing your birthday with maia. She is soo cute. I love your new shoes and the yellow ones.
Post a Comment