Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Touch Up Tuesday

I made it to the second week of this! woop wooop. These pictures I took on the beach this last weekend. The lanterns here were actually used for the wedding I talked about in this post. It was super beautiful. So here's the shot...
SOOC:


Touch up:


For the touch up I just adjusted the curves because the first one seemed a little muddy to me. I have been trying to shoot in Manual as much as possible to get as close to a shot that I can without having to touch up too much because it takes time to go through pictures touching up and editing. After adjusting the curves I then did a bit of sharpening and defining and wah-lah :] the finished product!!

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Beautiful shot and the edit is perfect!

kitten said...

I agree with Ashley. ;)