Saturday, December 11, 2010
pout :(
Did a photo shoot today....go check out my sneak peeks on my tumblr! I am a little behind on the blogging front. The Christmas season is just dragging me down. I have some serious blues. I should seriously get evaluated for depression...not joking, sadly. Will post bright and early tomorrow, be expecting it y'all :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awww. I hope you feel better. I know how it feels to feel sad against your will. I just had to get back on medication for it. :( Let me know If you need to talk!
I'll be expecting pictures! :)
I hope you feel better soon. Sometimes we get stuck in a funk and it's hard to get back out of it. Maybe things will be better once this crazy holiday season is over with?
Aaaw, cheer up! I'm the same, when I feel down, I sit down and try to count the little blessings in my life and it usually makes me feel better.
Hang in there Mama! It is so tough when your feeling down, especially when you gave a little one to look after.
You know where to find me if u need an ear.
Post a Comment