Friday, November 12, 2010

Vacation!!!

I promise promise promise to have pictures up ASAP but the connection is slow here. So I'll post Monday :] with a home tour of this beauty of a house....did I mention it's a $2.5 million house!!! Which means....AMAZING VIEWS!!! I am ever so happy to be here! I love the feeling of vacation and just...relaxing. Stay posted for pictures and videos!
Here's a cheap peak...I took the pic with my macbook.



Photobucket

6 comments:

kitten said...

Awesome view! Where is this? :)

Ashley said...

Oooh I can't wait to hear all about this trip!

Zwickl Family said...

I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures! We are going on our first vacation since baby in June and I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so jealous! Take me next time! :)

Skye said...

Oooh yes where is this? It looks like St. Lucia - but I am probably wayyy off!

kriznizzel said...

Look forward to some of your amazing photos. Have a great holiday.