Monday, October 18, 2010

it's important to feel beautiful


I had no real desire to take any pictures today for my 365 project and around 8 pm I was like, ohhh heavens, I can't back out 10 days in...so I'll take a self portrait. I took many and here's the one Jose picked from my final four I had as options. He said I was beautiful. It made me feel good and then I thought...why in the world do we allow hurtful comments to mean more to us than someone telling us we're beautiful. Because let's face it...as women we will hold on to a negative thought or word about our body for....EVER. However, on the contrary when someone says we're beautiful it sticks for like...5 minutes? Sooo I challenge you, pretty ladies. Think a positive thought for yourself today.

You are BEAUTIFUL :]

Photobucket

5 comments:

kriznizzel said...

Nice post. You are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This picture is gorgeous!
You're right though, I always tend to remember the bad things and keep them in mind and brush off the good. I need to stop doing that. =/

Little Sugar Monster

Ashley said...

Sweet post and you are beautiful! Lovely picture!

kitten said...

You're gorgeous! You are soooo right, we should take compliments more seriously.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it